About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Day 28 – The Narrow Door



Day 28 – The Narrow Door
As Spiritual Sojourners and Believers, we are taught that obtaining eternal life is not an easy task. Jesus Christ taught that there is a narrow door that leads to God’s Kingdom and many people will not choose to enter into that door. In Matthew 7:13-14 and Luke 13:23-24, Jesus Christ said that He is that door…   Complete Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/I-am-the-door.html; and also at the Variety of Commentaries located at the links within the scriptures noted by the Got Questions? Organization within the previous text on “What Did Jesus mean when He said, “I am the Door.”

Scriptural Basis for the Narrow Door 
Luke 13: 22-30 NLT

The Narrow Door
22Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he went, always pressing on toward Jerusalem. 23Someone asked him, “Lord, will only a few be saved?” He replied, 24“Work hard to enter the narrow door to God’s Kingdom, for many will try to enter but will fail. 25When the master of the house has locked the door, it will be too late. You will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Lord, open the door for us!’ But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ 26Then you will say, ‘But we ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ 27And he will reply, ‘I tell you, I don’t know you or where you come from. Get away from me, all you who do evil.’ 28“There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, for you will see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the Kingdom of God, but you will be thrown out. 29And people will come from all over the world—from east and west, north and south—to take their places in the Kingdom of God. 30And note this: Some who seem least important now will be the greatest then, and some who are the greatest now will be least important then.” Luke 13 NLT @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/luke/13.htm
  And at the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/luke/13-22.htm

 *Special AffirmationAs a Believer, my Father God blesses me with the gift of salvation which leads to eternal life because I fully acknowledge that I am a sinner who readily accepts his Holy Son Jesus Christ as the only door for obtaining eternal life for entry into God’s Kingdom. As a Believer, I am Blessed Daily. My Father, the Great I Am honors my faith by allowing me into His Kingdom.


Question: “Just How Narrow is the Narrow Gate?”
By The Got Questions? Organization
Answer: The narrow gate, also called the narrow door, is referred to by the Lord Jesus in Matthew 7:13-14 and Luke 13:23-24. Jesus compares the narrow gate to the “broad road” which leads to destruction (hell) and says that “many” will be on that road. By contrast, Jesus says that “small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” What exactly is meant by this? Just how many are the “many” and how few are the “few”?  First, we need to understand that Jesus is the Door through which all must enter eternal life. There is no other way because He alone is “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6). The way to eternal life is restricted to just one avenue—Christ. In this sense, the way is narrow because it is the only way, and relatively few people will go through the narrow gate. Many more will attempt to find an alternative route to God…” 
Complete Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/narrow-gate.html; and also at the Variety of Commentaries located at the links within the scriptures noted by the Got Questions? Organization within the previous text on “Just How Narrow is the Narrow Gate.”

What Did Jesus mean when He said, “I am the Door” (John 10:7)?
By The Got Questions? Organization
Question: “What did Jesus mean when He said 'I am the door' (John 10:7)?”
Answer:
 The statement “I am the door,” found in John 10:7, is the third of seven “I am” declarations of Jesus recorded only in John’s Gospel. These “I am” proclamations point 
to His unique divine identity and purpose. In this “I am” statement, Jesus colorfully points out for us the exclusive nature of salvation by saying that He is “the door,” not “a door.” Furthermore, Jesus is not only our Shepherd who leads us into the “sheepfold,” but He is the only door by which we may enter and be saved (John 10:9). Jesus is the only means we have of receiving eternal life (John 3:16). There is no other way. To get a clear picture of Jesus’ meaning in this statement, it is helpful to understand a little of that ancient culture, especially of sheep and shepherding…” Complete Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/I-am-the-door.html; and also at the Variety of Commentaries located at the links within the scriptures noted by the Got Questions? Organization within the previous text on “What Did Jesus mean when He said, “I am the Door.”

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Loves You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...

*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/  And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment