About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 45 – God’s Love and Ours …



Day 45 – 
God’s Love and Ours...

GOD is Love 
and The Author of Love. 
We are the heirs of GOD and 
co-heirs with JESUS CHRIST. 
When your ideas about love 
are based on GOD’S 
definition of love, 
life is much different. 
Praise God for His gift! 
– 1 John 4:7-21 NIV – 

God’s Love and Ours
7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love, comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the Day of Judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19We love because he first loved us. 20Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister. 1 John 4 NIV @ http://biblehub.com/niv/1_john/4.htm    And at the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/1_john/4-7.htm  Plus at the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/commentaries/1_john/4-7.htm

Affirmations for Spiritual Blessings
Verses 7-8 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me for loving myself and others because love comes from God.  My Father God blessing me because everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God, and His Holy Word says whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 
Verses 9-11 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me, and this is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.  This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. So My Father God blesses me because as a Believer God blesses me with love because I choose to love others.
Verses 12-13 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me because of my faith for believing that he exists because no one has ever seen God, but when we follow his commandment and love one another, God lives in us. As a Believer, my Father God’s love is made complete within me, and He has given me his Spirit, and the Gift of His Spirit is how I know that I live within him and he lives within me.
Verses 14-15 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me because I testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. Yes; my Father God blesses me because I acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God. My Father God blesses me and lives within me and I live within Him. 
Verses 16-17 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me for relying on the love that He has for me. As a Believer, my Father God blesses me because He is love and whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. Yes, this is how Father God’s love is made complete within me so that I will have confidence on the Day of Judgment and within this world; I am an heir of God like Jesus. 
Verse 18 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me, and there is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. As a Believer, my Father God blesses me with zero fear because and I am made perfect in love.
Verses 19-20 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me with love because he first loved me; and I emulate his love by loving others.    As a Believer, my Father God blesses me with love because choose to love instead of hate others because whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. My Father God sees what I am doing, and He will reward me for my efforts.
Verse 21 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me because I follow His commandment of loving Him and my spiritual brothers and sisters because my Father God is love. 

GOD is Love and The Author of Love

God is Love; the Greatest Lover of Love; and the Father of All Forms of Love – The greatest expression of God's love is communicated to us in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 Read More @ http://biblehub.com/john/3-16.htm  Plus More Commentary @ https://plus.google.com/+LorettaErses2015/posts/HQdig8ZeX58
Question: "What does it mean that God is love?" – Read More @ http://www.gotquestions.org/God-is-love.html#ixzz3QtLKTZTm

What Does the Bible Say About Love?
– Read More @ http://www.biblestudytools.com/1-john/passage/?q=1-john+4:7-21
– Read More @ http://christianity.about.com/od/prayersverses/qt/God-Is-Love.htm
– Read More @ http://tigardcc.org/docs/20150412_SermonNotes.pdf
– Read More @ http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_love.htm

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Love You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...

*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/  And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment