About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 40 – Faith Brings Joy

Day 40 – 
Faith Brings Joy

 Keep the Faith As A Christian Believer, God, and Jesus Christ is Our Physical and Spiritual Rock!!! Keep Moving with Trust in God and the Holy Godhead (*Trinity) which Includes God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit!  Since We Are Justified By His Blood We Have Peace With God Because Of What Jesus Christ Our Lord Has Done For Us.  Embrace the Beauty in You as You Embrace the Beauty in Everything Else... Keep Moving...


Faith Brings Joy

1Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. 2Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory. 3We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. 4And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.  5And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. 6When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. 7Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good. 8But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. 9And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation. 10For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son.11So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because of our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.  Romans 5 NLT @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/romans/5.htm And at the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/romans/5-1.htm And @ http://biblehub.com/commentaries/romans/5-1.htm

Affirmations for Spiritual Blessings
Verse 1 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God Blesses Me and I am made right in God’s sight by faith.  I have peace with Father God because of what Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior has done for me.
Verse 2 Affirmation – As a Believer, because of my faith, my Savior Jesus Christ has brought me into a place of undeserved privilege where I now stand with confidence, and I now joyfully look forward to sharing in my Father God’s glory.
Verses 3-4 Affirmation – As a Believer, I can rejoice despite problems and trials which I now realize help me develop endurance. I can rejoice because my endurance develops my strength of character and my character strengthens my confidence and my hope of salvation.
Verses 5-9 Affirmation – As a Believer, I can rejoice because I know how dearly my Father God loves me because he has given me the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with his love. I can rejoice because I have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, and he has certainly saved me from God’s condemnation. 
Verse 10 Affirmation – As a Believer, I can rejoice because of my friendship with God which was restored by my Savior’s Jesus Christ’s death on the cross. Yes, Again I can rejoice because my salvation is certain through the life of My Father God’s Holy Son Jesus Christ.
Verse 11 Affirmation – As a Believer, I can rejoice because I have a wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made me a friend of God. 


“Study of Romans, Chapter 5 Faith Brings Joy”
“Joy, the feeling of great pleasure and happiness; a feeling of delight, bliss, jubilation, gladness, rejoicing, triumph, exhilaration, and exuberance…  Through our faith in God, we receive great joy. Romans 5:1-2 [says] “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God”  In Chapter 4, Paul proved that circumcision and following the law was nothing more than an outward profession of a Jew’s faith in God, but was not necessary for salvation as was shown in Abraham’s life.  Paul begins to outline the benefits of our justification, beginning with peace.  This does not necessarily mean that this is a feeling but indicates that we have been reconciled with God.  We no longer have sin in our life that blocks a personal relationship with God.  This peace is a direct result of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins…” More Commentary @ http://livingthescripture.com/2014/02/09/study-romans-chapter-5-faith-brings-joy/ And for Romans Chapter 4 – Justified by Faith @ http://livingthescripture.com/2014/02/05/study-romans-chapter-4-justification-faith-illustrated/

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIV – Read More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24


Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Love You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/  And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html


No comments:

Post a Comment