About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 1 - Peace and Hope

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” Colossians 3:15 NIV More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/colossians/3-15.htm

Day 1 - Peace and Hope
1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces 4perseverance; Perseverance [produces] character; and character [produces], hope.  5And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. 6You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.  7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!  11Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.  Romans 5:1-11 NIV – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/5.htm

Peace and Hope Affirmations
Verse 1 Affirmation – I am justified by faith in God; therefore, I have Peace with God through Jesus Christ.
Verse 2 Affirmation – I am able to stand and rejoice because of the grace, I have gained from the access of my faith in God; therefore, I stand against all odds, suffering, and negativity in my life.
Verse 3 Affirmation – I can rejoice with hope in the glory of God, and rejoice and hope with peace despite any negativity and suffering because of my faith in God.
Verse 4 Affirmation – I can rejoice because when I suffer I build perseverance, and when I build perseverance, I build character. When a character is built, the result is hope, and from this hope, I can stay afloat from any negativity or suffer because of the love of God. Yes! The love of God and hope will keep me afloat.
Verse 5 Affirmation – The hope I gained from the love of God poured within my heart via the gift of the Holy Spirit will keep me afloat with perseverance as I am suffering from any negativity or life trial.
Verse 6 Affirmation – The gift of salvation from Jesus Christ’s death on the cross is my gift of power from God, the Father!
Verse 7 Affirmation – Jesus Christ’s death and suffering on the cross was a rare gift given for me to receive the gift of salvation and eternal life with God, the Father!
Verse 8 Affirmation – God, the Father gave to me a sinner a gift of salvation and eternal life via Jesus Christ’s personal sacrifice demonstrates His love for me as a Believer!
Verse 9 Affirmation – I am justified by Jesus Christ’s holy blood on the cross and this saves me from the ultimate wrath of God at *"The Judgment of the Dead" (*Revelation 20:11-15 @ http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm )
Verse 10 Affirmation – I receive the gift of reconciliation and thereby am removed from being an enemy of God via the gift of salvation gained from Jesus Christ’s holy blood on the cross.
Verse 11 Affirmation The gift of salvation gained from Jesus Christ’s holy blood on the cross has given me a right to rejoice from being reconciled as an enemy of God to a child of God with a promise of salvation and eternal life.

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations
God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24
Realize Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Loves You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm  
You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!!
Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Love  You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/


No comments:

Post a Comment