About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 9 – Blessed Are the Forgiven

Day 9 – Blessed Are the Forgiven –

A Believer is forgiven, provided cover from Our Holy Father, and LORD God who does not count the sin and iniquity against them when they possess a spirit without deceit. Almighty God is a hiding place for them; He preserves them from trouble; and surrounds them with shouts of deliverance. A Believer receives instructions from Our Holy Father, and LORD God who teaches them in the way to go; the LORD God counsels Believers with His eye upon them. Father God steadfast love surrounds a Believer because they trust in Him.

Day 9 – Blessed Are the Forgiven –

1Blessed is the one whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.  2Blessed is the man against whom the LORD counts no iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit.  3For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.  4For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah  5I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD,” and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah   6Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when
 you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him.  7You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah  8I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my eye upon you.   9Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you.  10Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts in the LORD. 11Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart! Psalm 32 ESV – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/esv/psalms/32.htm 

*Affirmations for Spiritual Blessings 
Verse 1 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Holy Father, and LORD God forgives me, and provides cover for my transgressions.
Verse 2 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Holy Father, and LORD God has blessed me and he does not count my sin and iniquity against me because I possess a spirit without deceit.
Verse 5 Affirmation – As a Believer, after I confess my sins and transgressions to my Holy Father, my LORD God has forgiven me for my sins and transgressions.
Verse 7 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Holy Father and LORD God is a hiding place for me; He preserves me from trouble; and surrounds me with shouts of deliverance.
Verse 8 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Holy Father, and LORD God instructs me, teaches me in the way that I should go, and my Holy Father and LORD God counsels me with His eye upon me, Yes!
Verse 10 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Holy Father steadfast love surrounds me because I trust in Him as my LORD God.

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and
You Matter So Live As You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm  

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/


No comments:

Post a Comment