About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Day 3 – Honoring God’s Holiness

Day 3 – Honoring God’s Holiness –

Our Father God is Holy and He takes offense to His creation’s desire to mock and question Him as they also question His creation of them and our world. Although the following passage is written to the descendants of Jacob, it has been translated and updated as part of the New Covenant that Jesus Christ has for today’s Christian and Spiritual Believers from the Holy Scriptures of Isaiah 29: 13-24 NIV.  God is Spirit…

Isaiah 29: 13The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught. 14Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish,
  the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.” 15Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the Lord, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” 16You turn things upside down as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, “You did not make me”? Can the pot say to the potter, “You know nothing”?  17In a very short time, will not Lebanon be turned into a fertile field and the fertile field seem like a forest? 18 In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness, the eyes of the blind will see. 19Once more the humble will rejoice in the Lord; the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20The ruthless will vanish, the mockers will disappear, and all who have an eye for evil will be cut down— 21those who with a word make someone out to be guilty, who ensnare the defender in court and with false testimony deprive the innocent of justice. 22Therefore this is what the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, says to the descendants of Jacob: “No longer will Jacob be ashamed; no longer will their faces grow pale.

 23When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.  24Those who are wayward in spirit will gain understanding; those who complain will accept instruction.” NIV – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/isaiah/29.htm


Verses 13-14 AffirmationI am a child of God; and such I daily acknowledge and praise Father God with my whole self; that is my physical mind, as well as my spirit, and soul. I am open to Father God’s Spirituality, and truth without any falsehoods.
Verses 15-16 AffirmationI am a child of God; and I openly share my life with Him with truth and honor because I am His creation.
Verses 17-21 AffirmationI am a child of God who gracefully waits for God’s Plan for all Believers; and I fully acknowledge His daily blessings in my life.
Verses 22-24 Affirmation I am a child of God; and I am blessed, therefore, I will praise Him, and stand in awe of His Holiness with faith as I continue to accept His instructions for my life.

*Special Affirmation –
I am a child of God, and Father God is the judge of all things and actions; so I daily accept His Lordship with grace and humility as I thank Him for His blessings. *“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2 NIV – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/matthew/7.htm

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations


God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Loves You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm  
You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/
And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment