About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, April 15, 2016

Day 6 – Spiritual Blessings from God

Day 6 – Spiritual Blessings from God  

Our Father “God Has Blessed Us with Every Spiritual Blessing that Heaven has to Offer” after we accept the gifts of salvation via Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit…

The Scriptural Basis for Spiritual Blessings from God  

3Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! Through Christ, God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing that heaven has to offer. 4Before the creation of the world, he chose us through Christ to be holy and perfect in his presence. 5Because of his love he had already decided to adopt us through Jesus Christ. He freely chose to do this 6so that the kindness he had given us in his dear Son would be praised and given glory. 7Through the blood of his Son, we are set free from our sins. God forgives our failures because of his overflowing kindness. 8He poured out his kindness by giving us every kind of wisdom and insight 9when he revealed the mystery of his plan to us. He had decided to do this through Christ. 10He planned to bring all of history to its goal in Christ. Then Christ would be the head of everything in heaven and on earth. 11God also decided ahead of time to choose us through Christ according to his plan, which makes everything work the way he intends. 12He planned all of this so that we who had already focused our hope on Christ would praise him and give him glory.  13You heard and believed the message of truth, the Good News that he has saved you. In him, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit whom he promised. 14This Holy Spirit is the guarantee that we will receive our inheritance. We have this guarantee until we are set free to belong to him. God receives praise and glory for this. Ephesians 1:3-14 GWT – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/gwt/ephesians/1.htm

Affirmations for Spiritual Blessings
Verse 3 Affirmation – Through Christ, God has blessed me with every spiritual blessing that heaven has to offer.
Verse 4 Affirmation – Before the world was created, God chose me through Christ to be holy and perfect in his presence.
Verse 5 Affirmation – Because of His love for me God freely chose to adopt me via the new covenant purchased via Jesus Christ’s sacrifice.
Verse 6 Affirmation – The gift of salvation from God’s dear Son Jesus Christ and his death on the cross is proof of my Father God’s kindness. Jesus Christ shall receive praise and give glory for His gift!
Verse 7 Affirmation –Through the blood of God’s Holy Son Jesus Christ, I am set free from my sins. Father God forgives my failures because of His overflowing kindness.
Verse 8 Affirmation – As a Believer God, the Father continually pours out his kindness by giving me every kind of wisdom and insight to live a blessed and prosperous life!
Verse 9 Affirmation –My Father God has revealed the mystery of His plan to me; and He has decided to do this through Christ.
Verse 10 Affirmation – I receive the gift of salvation from Father God’s plan to bring all of history to its goal in Christ who shall be the head of everything in heaven and on earth.
Verse 11 Affirmation My Father God decided ahead of time to choose me through Jesus Christ gift of salvation according to his plan which makes everything works the way he intends.
Verse 12 Affirmation – My Father God planned all of this so that I may focus my hope on Christ and would praise Him and give His glory for His gift.
Verse 13 Affirmation – After becoming a Believer and receiver of the message of truth, and the Good News that Jesus Christ has saved me; I am gifted with the seal of the Holy Spirit as promised. I am able to stand and rejoice because of the grace I have gained from access of the Holy Spirit.
Verse 14 Affirmation –The gift of the Holy Spirit is the guarantee that I will receive an inheritance of the gift of eternal life from Father God.  The gift of the Holy Spirit is a guarantee until I am set free from this physical and earthly body to belong to Father God who shall receive praise and glory for this guaranteed.
 
Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations
God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 
You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/


No comments:

Post a Comment