About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 16 – Life through the Spirit

Day 16 – 
Life through the Spirit


Question: 
"What does it mean that 
there is no condemnation
 in Christ (Romans 8:1)?"


Answer: “No condemnation” can be defined in courtroom language. To have “no condemnation” declared means to be found innocent of the accusation, to have no sentence inflicted and no guilty verdict found. By the grace of God, believers in Jesus Christ will not face the condemnation of God. “We have passed from death to life” (1 John 3:14). More Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/no-condemnation.html More Commentary on 1 John 3:14 @ http://biblehub.com/1_john/3-14.htm

Scriptural Basis for Life through the Spirit” 
Romans 8:1-17 NIV
Life through the Spirit
1Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh,  God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering.  And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so.  8Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God. 9You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life  because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of   his Spirit who lives in you. 12Therefore, brothers, and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live. 14For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.  15The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to son ship.  And by him we cry, “Abba,  Father.” 16The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8 NIV - More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/8.htm And the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/romans/8-1.htm

Affirmations for Spiritual Blessings
Verses 1-4 Affirmation – As a Believer, I am free from condemnation via Jesus Christ’s Gift of Salvation because what the law was powerless to do God sent His Holy Son to do. Now Father God has forgiven me and by accepting the gift of salvation and remaining obedient I am set me free from the law of sin and death. My Father God has also given me a mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace with His Gift of the Holy Spirit.
Verses 5-8 Affirmation As a Believer, My Father continually blesses me because I have a mind set on what the My Comforter the Holy Spirit desires rather than what my flesh desires. My Father God blesses me because He is pleased with me because I possess His Spirit and I live and work within the realm of the Spirit,
Verses 9-14 Affirmation As a Believer, My Father God blesses because I belong to Christ, and I have the Spirit of Christ, and ultimately because of Christ’s Spirit I shall continually receive life in this mortal body because as a Child of God with the Gift of the Holy Spirit I am led by the Spirit of God.
Verses 15-17 Affirmation As a Believer, My Father God continually blesses me and has removed me from being a slave to fear and death.  His Gift of the Holy Spirit has made me one of his heir and also a co-heir with Christ; and although I will suffer as Christ suffered I will also share in Christ’s Future Glory after the Final Judgment.

 
Additional Studies on
“There is No 
Condemnation in Christ 
(Romans 8)”

Lesson 42: Set Free (Romans 8:1-4) 
by Steven J. Cole
"Personally, I’ve come to Romans 8 again and again when I’ve been discouraged or depressed. 
I don’t see how you can read Romans 8 and remain down. If you struggle with guilt, read Romans 8. If you struggle with sin, read Romans 8. If you’re going through trials, read Romans 8. 
If you don’t know how to pray, read Romans 8. If you’re struggling with assurance of your salvation, read Romans 8. Interestingly, while the flavor of Romans 8 is the exhortation, 
there is not a single command in the chapter…"  More Commentary @ https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-42-set-free-romans-81-4  More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/romans/8.htm   And the Variety of Commentaries located @ http://biblehub.com/romans/8-1.htm

No Condemnation in Christ Jesus, Part 1
More Commentary @
No Condemnation in Christ Jesus, Part 2
More Commentary @

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)

“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIV Read More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live Like You Do!!! Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...

*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/  And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment