About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Friday, April 22, 2016

Day 13 – God, Alone is Your Refuge


Day 13 – God, Alone is Your Refuge

Under the Shadow of the Almighty –  “The first verse of the 91st Psalm reads, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” This Psalm promises many blessings to those who thus abide. Among others, the tenth verse says, “There shall no evil befall thee…”  More Discourse by Chester Sundbom @ http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/contents/treatises/Sundbom%20UNDER%20THE%20SHADOW.htm

Scriptural Basis for God, Alone is Your Refuge Psalm 91
1Those who live in the shelter of the Most Highest will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
3For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. 4He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. 5Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. 6Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. 7Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you. 8Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished. 9If you make the LORD your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, 10no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home. 11For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go. 12They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone. 13You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! 14The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. 15When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. 16I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalm 91 – More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/nlt/psalms/91.htm  And within the Commentaries of Psalm 91:1-8 @ http://biblehub.com/psalms/91-1.htm


Affirmations for 
Spiritual Blessings

Verses 1-5 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God blesses me with shelter and rest.  My Father God rescues me from every trap and protects me from deadly disease. His faithful promises are my armor and protection.

Verses 6-13 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God is my refuge, I do not dread disease, or death or evil despite these things being around me because the Most Highest God is my shelter; and He blesses me with the protection of His angels wherever I go.

Verses 14-15 Affirmation – As a Believer, my Father God rescues me when I am in trouble because I Love and Trust in Him; and He promises to reward me with long life and the gift of Salvation.

Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations

God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!!  Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 

You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...

*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/  And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment