About Me

My photo
I am Spiritual and I Love Embracing My Spirituality, I Love GOD and JESUS and All Other Living Things...  “The greatest thing that we will ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” (Eden Abhez) My motto is:  I love everyone, if you have a problem with me, it's your problem, I love you.   Life is too Short to Sweat Stuff that I have Zero Control Over, Meaning You and Your Actions Toward Me.   I Trust GOD and JESUS CHRIST, So, Please Accept My Faith. I Accept Your Religious Faith.  My Faith Is Inclusive of a Father God, Jesus Christ as His Holy Son, and the Holy Spirit. 

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Day 8 – Comfort for a Contrite Spirit from Almighty God



Day 8 – Comfort for a Contrite Spirit from Almighty God –

A Believer is healed and receives comfort for a contrite spirit from Almighty God –
 More Commentary of Isaiah 57:14-21 at the Parallel Commentaries http://biblehub.com/isaiah/57-15.htm  

Topical Definition of Contrite/Contrition 

The Scriptural Basis 
for Comfort for a 
Contrite Spirit 
from Almighty God: 
*Comfort for the Contrite – 
14And it will be said: “Build up, build up, prepare the road! Remove the obstacles out of the way of my people.”  15For this is what the high and exalted One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy:
“I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite. 16I will not accuse them forever, nor will I always be angry, for then they would faint away because of me— the very people I have created. 17I was enraged by their sinful greed; I punished them, and hid my face in anger, yet they kept on in their willful ways. 18I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, 19creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the Lord. “And I will heal them.” 20But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and mud. 21 “There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”  Isaiah 57:14-21More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/niv/isaiah/57.htm

*Special AffirmationAs a Believer, my Father God blesses me for having a contrite heart, and forgives me for my sins. My Father God sees that I have a heart of contrition and I am lowly in spirit
because of my sin. My Father God will revive and heal me; He will provide guidance and restoration to me.
Question: “What does it mean to be contrite? What is contrition?”
Answer: The Bible speaks often of a contrite heart. In Isaiah 66:2, the Lord says, “These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.” And in Psalm 51:17, David writes, “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.” Contrition is spoken of as something God likes; and it is linked in these verses to humility, brokenness, and a healthy fear of God’s Word. So what exactly does it mean to be contrite? According to the International Bible Encyclopedia, “A contrite heart is one in which the natural pride and self-sufficiency have been completely humbled by the consciousness of guilt.” …– More Commentary @ http://www.gotquestions.org/contrite-contrition.html 



Major Focus and Background for 50 Days of Positive Affirmations
God is Spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
(Translated from John 4:24 NIV)
“Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” John 4:24 NIVRead More Commentary @ http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A23-24

Embrace Your Worth!!! You are A Spiritual and Physical Being Made In God’s Image and You Matter So Live As You Do!!!  Always remember that Jesus Christ and God Love You…You are Created in God’s Wonderful Image and You are Wonderfully Made! “God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness, but of power and love and discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7 Read More Commentary @ http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/1-7.htm 
You are a Spiritual Sojourner
Always Remember the Amazing Image Looking Back in Your Mirror Daily IS You, and that Image is Your Gift from An Incredible God: Your Creator and Your Spiritual Father and He Love You!!! Always Remember Jesus Christ and God Loves You… You are a Winner as A Child of God and a Believer so Keep the Faith and Keep Moving as You Embrace Yourself and Others with Love and Forgiveness as We All Coexist in these Physical Bodies… We are All Spiritual Sojourners that Matter!!!  *"Stop living a negative and guilt-ridden life, complaining daily about what you do not have. Instead of complaining, start to live a positive, happy, and fulfilled life praising and thanking GOD for what you have... A Tidbit from My Book: *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...
*Notes –Read More Spiritual Sojourner Informational Tidbits of *Embrace Your Spirituality: Remove Negative Habits and Addictions: Live Free...Book @ https://www.facebook.com/Embrace-Your-Spirituality-Live-Free-127941687362650/timeline/
And More Commentary Also @ http://ibeatmybadhabitandaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/03/you-are-spiritual-sojourner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment